If you’re studying human resource management, you’ll agree that it’s a wide subject that can’t be underrated. The value of this field can neither be ruled out nor ignored. Human capital is one of the most valuable assets in the current corporate sector. As a result, students studying HRM are required to write essays, research reports, research papers, term papers, dissertations, and theses as part of their coursework. Therefore, a business student is expected to choose top notch human resources management research topics for human resources research paper to write about, especially if the assignment prompt doesn’t supply any.
To get you started, this article covers a wide range of current, trendy, and intriguing human resources topical ideas. These topics are thoroughly researched by HRM writers. We’ve divided the human topics into human resource categories like training, talent management. They include; professional and career development, leadership, change management, compensation, performance management, training, and development etc.
1) Equal Employment Opportunity Best Practices
2) Equal Employment Opportunity in the Workplace is Critical
3) The relationship between Equal Employment Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
4) The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Function (EEOC)
5) Discrimination in the workplace has a negative impact on employee happiness.
6) Discrimination in the workplace: direct vs. indirect
7) How to Deal with an Unfair Dismissal
8) In the workplace, what role does mediation and dispute resolution play?
9) How can LGBTI workers be integrated into the workforce without being discriminated against?
10) The impact of workforce diversity on the performance of a company
11) Equal Employment Opportunity’s Impact on Businesses
12) Equal Opportunity and Employee Performance: Is There a Link?
13) Equal Employment Opportunity and its Impact on Men and Women’s Increased Participation in the Transportation Industry
15) The Glass Ceiling and Equal Employment Opportunity
16) Equal Employment Opportunity Coordination or Covering up Organizational Practices?
Here are some potential research topics for talent management research, which students can choose to write HR essays, research paper, term paper, or dissertation.
1) Recruitment’s role in talent management
2) Components of a talent management system
3) In talent management, corporate learning, salary management, performance management, and recruitment are all important.
4) Various techniques for acquiring talent
5) Talent management software
6) Executive coaching’s role in talent management
7) In talent management, the role of recognition programs and leadership development
8) Why does talent management necessitate a strategic approach?
9) Models of talent management to comprehend
10) Management of corporate talent
11) Influencers on social media play an important role in talent management.
12) Organizational performance and the impact of talent management
13) Planning for succession and talent management
14) In the United States, MNCs have different approaches to talent management.
15) Technology’s Impact on Talent Management
16) Should businesses invest in people or automate more? An HR conundrum
17) Targeted learning’s role in talent development
18) Peer coaching is being used to improve future-ready abilities.
19) Trends in learning and development after the epidemic
20) The importance of community partners as part of the talent pipeline
21) The context of talent management in the past
22) Talent management in the future
23) In the gig economy, talent management is crucial.
24) In the military, talent management tactics are used.
25) Google’s and IBM’s approaches to talent management
26) Talent management trends in a globalized society
27) Aspects of talent management that pose a risk
28 (Covid-19-vaccination-advocacy-campaign-analysis/The mindset of family-owned firms when it comes to talent management
29) Small and medium-sized business talent management
30) Hospitality industry talent management techniques
31) Hunting for talent vs. managing talent
1) Components of a good human resource information system
2) Information Systems’ Importance in Human Resource Management
3) Human resource information systems (HRIS) and strategic human resource management
4) Automated Employee Skills are Critical Inventory of HRIS implementation steps and HRIS analyst functions
5) Using a human resource information system (HRIS) to improve employee performance management
6) The effects of HRIS on the effectiveness of an organization
7) Organizational Benefits of HRIS
8) Using HRIS to boost staff morale
9) The HRIS’s Role in Performance Evaluation
10) Employee performance and the impact of High-Performance Work Systems and HRIS
11) Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) as a Strategic Tool in HRM
12) HRIS as a tool for training and development
1) Advantage and disadvantage of professional certification
2) In the workplace, what role does vocational training and apprenticeship play?
3) The impact of professional development on middle-level managers’ expertise
4) Organizational factors that influence professional development
5) Why is professional development important? COVID-19’s impact on employee on boarding
6) Professional development’s effects on employee performance
7) Customer satisfaction and the impact of professional growth
8) Professional development’s effects on employee retention
9) The relationship between professional growth and turnover
10) Is it necessary for businesses to invest in continuing professional development courses?
11) Employees’ professional development and well-being
12) The link between professional development and stress in the workplace
13) Leadership Development and the Impact of a Professional Development Network
14) Should companies have policies on professional development?
15) Organizational succession planning and professional development
16) Employee development programs in the past and present
17) Implementing professional and career development programs presents a number of challenges.
18) Employee productivity and professional growth
19) Aligning employee development with the needs of the company
20) Employee growth through mentoring and coaching
21) Creating a coaching culture in a company
22) How can leaders improve their coaching skills?
23) Individual development programs have a number of advantages.
24) Employee evaluation in a 9-box grid
25) Cross-impact training’s on organizational efficiency
26) Employee performance and the impact of on-the-job training and stretch assignments
1) Topics in Performance Management and Appraisal
2) Performance appraisal vs. performance management
3) The impact of continuous feedback on employee morale is critical.
4) Employee engagement strategies
5) In the performance management cycle, the importance of performance planning cannot be overstated.
6) How can employees be involved in organizational decision-making?
7) Performance criteria have a number of advantages.
8) Automated performance management systems have a number of advantages.
9) In performance reviews, data-driven assessments are used.
10) Performance evaluations and company culture
11) Strategic planning and performance management
12) Performance management and a reward scheme
13) Employee motivation and performance appraisals
14) Employee development and performance evaluation
15) Employee involvement and management by objectives
16) 360-degree feedback has a lot of advantages.
17) The advantages and drawbacks of the assessment center appraisal technique
18) How to Assess Performance Using the Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale (BARS)
19) Is it possible to use psychological evaluations in the hospitality industry?
20) The Benefits and Drawbacks of the Human-Resource (Cost) Accounting Method
21) Performance management elements
22) Feedback’s Importance in Organizations
23) Organizational commitment and performance evaluation
24) Performance appraisal and organizational culture
25) Organizational citizenship behavior can be improved by using performance appraisal.
26) Employee motivation and performance evaluation
Students can choose from a list of fascinating study subjects if you’re interested in either recruiting and labor markets. The following are the best Recruitment and Selection human resources management research topics you should know.
1) Challenges confronting today’s recruitment and selection practices
2) In MNCs, employer branding and recruitment are important.
3) The significance of the screening procedure throughout the recruitment process
4) Small business recruitment models that work
5) Recruiting candidates through social media platforms
6) Is LinkedIn a good place to look for a job?
7) Factors that influence the approach of HR selection
8) Employer benefits and drawbacks of online applications
9) Methods of HR Evaluation During the Hiring Process
10) Is it legal for an employer to conduct a criminal background check without first making a formal job offer?
11) The relationship between the hiring and selection process and the company’s overall strategy
12) The Impact of Recruitment and Selection on Employee Performance
13) The Importance of Strategic Recruitment and Selection in Achieving an Organization’s Goals
14) The Recruitment and Selection Process’ Strategic Importance
15) The impact of hiring and selection processes on employee retention
16) Organizational Performance and Effective Recruitment and Selection Practices
17) Recruitment and selection: the role of human resource planning
18) Recruitment’s impact on business/organizational success
19) In a family business, the recruitment and selection process is quite important.
20) Recruitment and selection effects on employee retention
1) Human resource management’s role in risk mitigation
2) Employee productivity and HR risk management
3) The relationship between leadership, training, and worker safety
4) Employee morale and risk management
5) HRD’s Role in Risk Management
6) How can HR managers detect and assess workplace risks?
7) How to Conduct a Human Resources Audit
8) Rapid covid-19 testing in the workplace to reduce dangers
9) Should employees be allowed to bring firearms to work?
10) Employers should encourage their staff to get vaccinated against the disease.
11) Covid-19 Keeping employees healthy during the covid-19 epidemic
1) How can businesses become preferred employers?
2) Mergers and acquisitions require careful HR planning.
3) How to Deal with Celebrities at Work
4) How can HR departments encourage diversity?
5) Factors that influence employee retention
6) The Importance of Strategic Human Resource Management and Planning
7) The Value of Job Analysis
8) Human Resource Planning and Retention’s Importance
9) In the workplace, there are a number of strategies that can be used to combat incivility.
10) Incivility in the workplace costs a lot of money.
11) Job reorganization vs. job rotation
12) Human Resources’ Role in Total Rewards and Compensation
13) Job redefinition vs. job enhancement
14) The global labor market’s expansion
15) HR managers’ role in change management
16) Overcoming employee reluctance to change
17) Organizational change management models
18) HR professionals as change agents
19) Job enrichment vs. job expansion
20) HR professionals as change agents
21) Human Resources’ Role in Succession Planning
22) The impact of succession planning on leadership development is significant.
23) The advantages and disadvantages of recruiting from a university
24) How to reach out to Millenials, recruit them, and sell to them
25) Taking steps to overcome the diversity gap in the workplace
26) Managing employees that are overqualified
27) Human Resource Development’s Impact on Organizations
28) 360 Degree Feedback’s Benefits and Drawbacks
29) In the workplace, peer-to-peer feedback
30) Handling Changes that are volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous Putting the Action Strategy Process to Work for You
31) In the workplace, formal vs. informal feedback
32) How do you give constructive comments to a coworker?
33) In the job, there is a difference between negative and positive feedback.
34) How to fix performance and discipline staff
35) Human Resource Managers’ Contribution to the Fourth Industrial Revolution
37) The importance of culture as a human resource strategy
38) How can HR departments help employees develop cultural competency?
39) Disciplining an Employee: A Step-by-Step Guide
40) Job rotation vs. job shadowing
41) Employee development via the internet has a number of advantages.
42) How to Re-energize Employees Who Have Been Burned Out
43) What is the best way to execute job rotation in a company?
44) Procedure for terminating an employee
45)How to avoid employee termination by addressing generational concerns in on-the-job training
46) The importance of corporate universities to businesses
47)The significance of a customized approach to corporate learning
48) Employee Discipline Types
49) Employee discipline is critical from the perspectives of individuals, work teams, and organizations.
50) Factors to consider when punishing an employee
51) How HR departments can protect against the use of copyrighted materials during training
52) Discipline that is positive vs. discipline that is progressive
53) Employee Discipline: The Red-Hot Stove Rule
54) Employee indiscipline: what causes it?
55) Employees are given virtual reality training.
56) How has technology aided staff training?
57) How to instill a learning culture in a company
58) How can HR analytics and HR metrics be used strategically by organizations?
59) Affirmative action and formalized Human Resources Management structures
60) Employee training needs were identified using several strategies.
61) Advantages of flexible workforce planning
62) HR departments should employ inclusive hiring techniques.
63) Using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) during the recruitment and selection process
63) The advantages of having a multigenerational staff
64) The Importance of HR KPIs
65) The Advantages of Using a Learning Management System (LMS)
66) Employee Productivity and the Effects of Performance Management
67) Employee morale and the impact of motivational tools
68) Employee Productivity and the Effects of Performance Appraisals
69) Human resource departments’ relevance in today’s business world
70) Strategic human resource management and workforce development
71) Employee performance and the effects of stress
72) Motivational and job satisfaction effects on hotel employees
73) The relationship between employee induction and training programs and productivity
74) Conflicts in the workplace and their causes
75) Impacts of collective bargaining on intra-organizational labor disputes
76) What role does personality have in group/team performance?
77) Organizational team formation strategies
79) Organizational strategies to combat social loafing
80) Employee engagement strategies within a company
81) Is it important to take a personality test while applying for a job?
82) Employee performance and the impact of corporate social responsibility
83) Employee morale and career advancement
84) Leadership styles and their effects on organizational performance
85) Is it possible to outsource human resource functions?
86) Organizational communication breakdown: causes and consequences
87) Employee attitudes and performance are influenced by HR policy.
88) In HR management, the agency hypothesis is used.
89) Leadership commitment and psychological contract
90) HR in VUCA times (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous)
91) How to Hire and Retain Disabled People
92) Minorities’ influence on organizational decision-making
93) How can you strike a work-life balance?
94) The advantages of high-performing work teams
95) Employee emotional intelligence has a significant impact on corporate productivity.
96) Employee Benefits of Transformational Leadership
97) High-performance workforce management
98) Attrition in the workplace can be caused by a variety of factors
99) Hiring methods and rules that are open and transparent
100) Employee refresher training is critical
101) HR departments must adhere to stringent data security regulations.
102) Paternity leave should be equal to maternity leave for fathers.
103) Are key performance indicators (KPIs) a better way to assess employee performance?
104) Employee motivation and stress management in the workplace
105) Human resource management best practices vs. contingency models
106) The resource-based approach to understanding the relationship between organizational success and human resource management
1) Artificial intelligence is being used in human resource activities.
2) Is AI capable of detecting a shift in employee behavior?
3) Using AI to personalize employees’ career trajectories, professional development programs, and promotions
4) Using artificial intelligence to manage employee performance
5) Is it possible to utilize artificial intelligence to detect actions that signal an employee is going to leave a firm or workplace?
6) Working remotely during the COVID-19 lock downs poses a number of challenges.
7) Employees and employers benefit from working remotely.
8) Employees that work remotely have disadvantages.
9) Working from home has been linked to reduced productivity.
10) Working from home has been linked to low morale.
11) What impact does bad team chemistry have on employee performance?
12) Productivity is harmed by poor mental and physical health.
13) Is it ethical for human resources departments to monitor how employees use their work computers?
14) How can managers manage their remote employees’ expectations, whether they are high or low?
15) What is the ideal approach for remote workers’ compensation and performance management?
16) Remote workers commit time theft and sick leave fraud.
17) The relationship between low morale and poor performance in the workplace
18) Millennial employees and flexible work schedules
19) How to Build a Virtual Team That Works
20) Productivity effects of virtual teams
21) The effect of HR task automation on organizational outcomes
22) HR departments using data-driven methods
23) Employee morale effects of annual educational stipends
24) Should employees be allowed at least one paid day off per year to pursue professional development?
25) During annual self-assessments, employees should discuss their personal and professional aspirations.
26) Companies should seek out the best employees, train them, and endeavor to keep them.
27) On boarding as a method of retaining human resources in organizations has a number of advantages.
28) Why should new staff be orientated?
29) Employees’ autonomy and sense of belonging are promoted through a variety of strategies.
30) Employee and employer benefits of health advocacy programs
31) Should employees be able to take paid time off for family reasons?
32) Providing a care support plan to help with the costs of care giving
33) Employees should be provided with some form of respite care.
34) Workplace strategies to foster diversity and inclusion
35) Benefits of hiring freelancers and independent contractors as part of an open workforce
36) Methodologies for enhancing the candidate experience during the recruitment process
37) Should pre-employment tests take precedence over resumes?
38) The significance of aptitude, personality, and competence tests in the hiring process
39) HR departments make use of recruitment marketing.
40) Is it required to do background checks on new employees?
41) Mobile-friendly recruitment is on the rise.
42) Impacts of remote working on employee performance during the COVID-19 pandemic Employee motivation and its impact on job performance in the new norm of working from home
43) Workplace hostility and ethical discrimination against minorities
What happens now that we have a thorough list of current and trending human resources management research topics? Are you able to select a topic from the broad list? If you’re writing a human resource essay, our assignment writers can help select the best topic. For any academic level, we offer an essay writing guide.
Our brief HR research paper writing tutorial can also be useful if you’re writing a paper. If you’re working on a research proposal or dissertation we have expert in human resource who will have you covered.
You can rely on our assignment website for any Human Resource paper writing help. Engage with our writers to work on your assignments.
Hiring a professional assignment help website ensures that you receive a well-researched, formatted, and organized paper on any topic. You can utilize the same method to improve your writing.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that all your instructions are followed to the letter. You are able to choose the level of interest; professional, college, or high school. We will assign a writer who will cover all your specifications.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of well trained and experiences assignment writers who are PhD and master’s holders. Our writers are can handle more than 91 disciplines.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If your assignment is not covered to your expectation, you can send your order for revision. The order should be submitted before 10 days elapses for review You can contact our support team or login to your personal account to submit your request.
We ensure on-time delivery of your papers. For clarification purpose, we may contact you regarding deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Originality & Confidentiality
We use professional tools to ensure all assignment help documents you receive are free of plagiarism. Our editors ensure optimum review of all quotations in the text. We also ensure confidentiality in our service delivery.
24/7 Customer Support
Our team of experts is available 24/7 to ensure that you are provided with the top customer experience. Any time you need assignment help, you can reach us and get the best experience with ours services.
You don’t have to struggle with your papers. You need ample sleep; our writers will cover you. We provide writing services in all disciplines.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.