Mental Health Analysis Assignment
CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY & HEALTH SCIENCES
School of Nursing
Mental Health Movie Analysis “Call Me Crazy”
Watch the 5-part movie and write an APA style paper that addresses the following questions. This assignment is worth 100 points. See provided grading rubric. Integrate outside sources to support your points. Outside sources must be peer-reviewed journal articles or the textbook. Required: 1 peer-reviewed source; 1 textbook citation
Audience: your nursing colleagues Purpose: to explain/to inform
1. What mental illness does Lucy have?
2. What positive purpose does the group therapy session serve for Lucy in the beginning of episode one?
3. Explain what positive and negative symptoms of this disease are?
4. What specific positive symptoms does Lucy display?
1. What mental illness does Grace’s mother have? Explain this disease.
2. What behaviors does Grace’s mother display during her manic episodes?
3. What compliance issues does Grace’s mother have with her disease?
4. What type of cognitive distortion does Grace believe during the chaos of her mothers’ illness? (see your textbook for examples of cognitive distortions)
5. What does Grace finally conclude about herself as related to her mother’s illness?
1. Describe stigma as related to mental health in your own words.
2. What is a command hallucination?
3. What happened when Lucy had a command hallucination?
4. How did Lucy’s mental illness affect her family members?
1. What symptoms does Eddie Tannenbaum display with his depression?
2. Describe how his wife is affected by Eddie’s depression.
3. What is the irony with Eddie’s disease and his profession?
1. What symptoms of PTSD does Maggie have?
2. Define hope in your own words why is hope so important?
1. What did you gain from watching this movie.
2. Describe your feelings towards the movie and characters portrayed. Were they accurate depictions of the disease state?
3. How did watching this movie change your perspective towards mental health patients.
Required Formatting & Length: APA 7th ed; 6 pages (Cover page & Reference page are not included)
|Mental Health Writing Assignment Grading Rubric|
|Total Points: 100|
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that all your instructions are followed to the letter. You are able to choose the level of interest; professional, college, or high school. We will assign a writer who will cover all your specifications.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of well trained and experiences assignment writers who are PhD and master’s holders. Our writers are can handle more than 91 disciplines.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If your assignment is not covered to your expectation, you can send your order for revision. The order should be submitted before 10 days elapses for review You can contact our support team or login to your personal account to submit your request.
We ensure on-time delivery of your papers. For clarification purpose, we may contact you regarding deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Originality & Confidentiality
We use professional tools to ensure all assignment help documents you receive are free of plagiarism. Our editors ensure optimum review of all quotations in the text. We also ensure confidentiality in our service delivery.
24/7 Customer Support
Our team of experts is available 24/7 to ensure that you are provided with the top customer experience. Any time you need assignment help, you can reach us and get the best experience with ours services.
You don’t have to struggle with your papers. You need ample sleep; our writers will cover you. We provide writing services in all disciplines.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.