1. In a genetics experiment on peas, one sample of offspring contained 450 green peas and 1523 yellow peas.
Based on those results, estimate the probability of getting an offspring pea that is green. Is the result reasonably close to the value of ¾ that was expected?
The probability of getting a green pea is approximately______
Is this probability reasonably close to ¾? Choose the correct answer below
____No, it is not reasonably close.
____Yes, it is reasonably close
2. With one method of a procedure called acceptance sampling, a sample is items is randomly selected without replacement and the entire batch is accepted if every item in the sample is okay. A company has just manufactured 705 CD’s and 208 are defective. If 8 of these CDs are randomly selected for testing. What is the probability that the entire batch will be accepted?
The probability that the whole batch is accepted is _____
(Round to the nearest thousandth as needed)
3. Evaluate the given expression and express the result using the usual format for writing numbers. (instead of scientific notation)
4. Determine the written description of the complement of the given event.
When 11 job applicants are tested for certain ability, at least one of them tests negative.
A. More than one of them tests positive.
B. All of them test positive
C. None of them test positive.
D. All of them test positive
5. A “combination” lock is opened with the correct sequence of three numbers between I and 88 inclusive. (A number can be used more than once) What is the probability of guessing those three numbers and opening the lock with the first try?
P (First guess opens lock) =
Type an integer or simplified fraction.
6. A certain lottery is won by selecting the correct four numbers from 1, 2 …31. The probability of wining that game is 1/31.465.
What is probability of winning if the rules are changed so that in that in addition to selecting the correct four numbers you must now select them in the same order as they were drawn?
P (winning) =
7. The data in the following table summarizes blood groups and RH types for 95 typical people. If the person is randomly selected, find P (not type RH ).
P (not type RH ) =
Do not round until the final answer. Then round to three decimal places as needed.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that all your instructions are followed to the letter. You are able to choose the level of interest; professional, college, or high school. We will assign a writer who will cover all your specifications.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of well trained and experiences assignment writers who are PhD and master’s holders. Our writers are can handle more than 91 disciplines.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If your assignment is not covered to your expectation, you can send your order for revision. The order should be submitted before 10 days elapses for review You can contact our support team or login to your personal account to submit your request.
We ensure on-time delivery of your papers. For clarification purpose, we may contact you regarding deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Originality & Confidentiality
We use professional tools to ensure all assignment help documents you receive are free of plagiarism. Our editors ensure optimum review of all quotations in the text. We also ensure confidentiality in our service delivery.
24/7 Customer Support
Our team of experts is available 24/7 to ensure that you are provided with the top customer experience. Any time you need assignment help, you can reach us and get the best experience with ours services.
You don’t have to struggle with your papers. You need ample sleep; our writers will cover you. We provide writing services in all disciplines.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.